Search the forum,

Discuss Van Shaming... Who has the messiest van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's one of ours Chalked! They used to be navy blue before they were black.

Good to see it's lasted so well!

Am I ok to use your photo on our FB page (I won't name you of course!)

Thanks

uploadfromtaptalk1455718470364.jpg

Got mine, thanks.

They look really well made, might be a while before I fix them in the van though.

Yes, that's one of ours Chalked! They used to be navy blue before they were black.

Thanks

Besides a colour change is the new cabinet the same size as the old? Looks ideal for fittings.

The bins have left and should be with you very soon if not already, (Anz yours are going today).

Would love to know what you think when you get them :43:

Do you do any single bins or such? I've already got some tilt bins in the van but could do with more just haven't got the space for a full size? Or I might have to cut some down

Thanks

No problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van Shaming... Who has the messiest van? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock