Discuss Van driver seat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

P J F PLUMBING

Hi guys any ideas on a comfy van seat for a vivaro i find the drivers seat very uncomfortable any ideas I'm thinking omp or recardo ect flat bottoms and I can weld any ideas would be great

Have you got teenages kids or friends who are boy racers?
hop in a few bucket seats :)

Would a bucket seat be ok for driving a van I've got them in my golf gti

I dont see any reason why not?
have a little swap around while you have time off and see?

Change the truck - Transits are best - CHK
Hi guys any ideas on a comfy van seat for a vivaro i find the drivers seat very uncomfortable any ideas I'm thinking omp or recardo ect flat bottoms and I can weld any ideas would be great

I find vauxhall seats very uncomfortable I had a doblo before very comfy

I will second that. My doblo is super comfy. The wife twisted when i bought a van with carpets, cd player, electric windows and air conditioning. The fact of the matter is i spend a bit of time in there so i want to be comfy.

How are you going to weld to that, the metals thinner than Croppies wallet.

My vans like a second home I've got a 12 volt kettle and a microwave running off a leisure battery set up I've got a tv built in the head unit just the drivers seat especially when I'm driving a lot

My vans like a second home I've got a 12 volt kettle and a microwave running off a leisure battery set up I've got a tv built in the head unit just the drivers seat especially when I'm driving a lot

Aye and dont forget your life saving cameras :)

Vivaro has a nice soft seat! Like an armchair...

my vw t5 seat is rock hard, the passenger bench seat is even worse!!!

I don't find it very good for lower back I've got buckets recaro in my gti and standard seats in my Picasso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van driver seat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock