Search the forum,

Discuss Van Camera Systems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi folks,

I was wondering if any of you use these systems at all? We are getting 2x new vans next month and I was wanting to fit a 360 degree camera/reverse parking camera system to each one. I would like a recording facility and have them recording the whole time, even when the van is not running. If I can remove it easily when we trade these vans in down the line that would be even better as it would make the initial investment easier to stomach!

The reason for this is we have had 2x lots of van damage where people have hit the van then driven off without leaving their details, both of which have been quite costly.

Any recommendations greatly appreciated. These systems seem to be fairly expensive so I don't want to buy a lemon.

Cheers,

Keiran.

Contact PJF on here. He has front and rear cameras all hardwired in.

No idea as I've never used one but I knew a guy who had an old skool one which came with a monitor on the dashboard!

Someone nicked the cameras off the roof!!

Interesting!! I believe most of them are security bolted from the inside of the van but that's certainly something I will check out when/if I order one.

This was on a bracket which was bolted through, I know they just cut the cable, not sure if they cut the bracket too?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Van Camera Systems in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I bought a 61 plate transit which has been great but is now off the road for a few weeks at least - which now that i am established and making decent...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any kind of instructions/manual and therefore trying to figure out ourselves. We have what looks like a boiler/water tank system (coming from a standard...
Replies
Views
I am looking into a new Main eco compact / Baxi 618 system boiler set up for PDHW (if its possible) I was hoping to use the EPH controls priority hot water pack I currently have a 15year old HWC around 900mm tall by 450mm dia would I benefit from a new fast recovery HWC for the system (I...
Replies
Views
Firstly I won't be touching or going anything... I only want advice if this is right.. my partners dad has a aga that is solid fuel unregulated heat source and a oil boiler. The problem the hit water cylinder doesn't have a stat thus why the hot water is roasting hot but there is a pipe stat on...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem could be. We have a biomass boiler and stratification tank set up and recently had an issue with boiler pressure dropping off when the system was cold...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock