Discuss Vaillant Turbomax F22 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Danv44444

Hi guys, a customer of mine has just moved house and they have a Vaillant Turbomax plus 824/828.

They keep needing to reset the boiler because of f22 code which says low system pressure.

I went round to have a look last week and the gauge said 0.3 bar so I tried to refill but the gauge was broken so I fitted an external filling loop and gauge but the problems still happening even whith the correct pressure in the system.

I'm not that familiar with Vaillant boilers so I was wondering if any of you guys have come across this problem before?

Thanks, Dan

Expansion vessel needs re charging.

when the pump kicks in the boiler needs to detect a change in pressure to prove the pump is working if the vessel pressure isn't right this will effect it. If you press the minus symbol that will bring up the digital pressure reader. Do this before you put it into operation and observe it for change just as the pump kicks in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Turbomax F22 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock