Discuss Vaillant programmable room stat VRT360f in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
on Friday I had the hot water cylinder replaced as there was a leak in the old coil. On completion plumber asked me to use programmable room thermostat, Vaillant VRT360f, that is WI-FI connected to VR65 Control Centre to heat water. Boiler fired up and port valve opened, all good but after about 30 seconds it shut off. Now it is possible to operate CH via the over ride, programmed timing of CH does not work and hot water does not work on either programmed time or override (using electric Emerson heater for hot water). There are no fault codes displayed on controller. LED light on inside of control centre is on constant suggesting it is working fine. Called Vaillant today and they suggested it was a performance issue. I am wary of spending upwards of £150 on a new programmable room stat if that is not the problem. Has anyone had similar experience? System has been working fine for several years. Can anyone suggest possible solution? Is there some sort of reset? How can I confirm that it is the programmable room stat that is broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant programmable room stat VRT360f in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I have a fault on a clients heating system whereby the heating will stay on regardless of what the programmer is doing on its timed...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Vaillant VRT 392 Thermostat just stopped working, it's completely dead, I read another thread suggesting changing batteries, but this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
R
Thermostat and Programmer not communicating with Boiler. Both have been replaced. Any ideas? On the Glowworm boiler 18sxi I can use the CH...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back