Discuss Vaillant ectotec Pro Mk1 boiler does not keep temperature in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Vaillant Ecotec Pro MK 1 combined gas heater does not keep temperature when using shower or basin tap. Boiler heats up to 65C, then a few seconds later turns off and temp drops down to 54C. Have tried different temp settings but no joy. Any idea about possible defect/fault? I have short video showing the issue.

Kitchen tap ok or problems also ?

Yes a gas safe engineer sounds like is required

Reply to Vaillant ectotec Pro Mk1 boiler does not keep temperature in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Vaillant Ecotec Pro 24. Hi all, we are having issues with hot water as it only stays hot for a few minutes for the taps and shower. You can...
Replies
Views
. . . Honeywell CM927 Thermostat Ethos 54C (Condensing Combination Boiler) I set the Thermostat to 26°C (79°F). The boiler fires up and heats...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry to hijack the thread, but im new to these forums and upon searching for some answers to my below question i come across this thread. I...
Replies
Views
I have an open vented central heating system with a hot water tank. Both heating and hot water circuits have a motorised valve controlled by a...
Replies
Views
Odatmi
O
B
Hi, Have had a fault on our Ideal Icos HE15 boiler for a couple of weeks, keeps failing to light and shows LF (or FL) error. Boiler engineer...
Replies
Views
Back