Discuss Vaillant ecoFIT 415 heat only boiler. Connecting the pump and boiler? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Vaillant ecoFIT 415 open vent heat only boiler. For wiring the boiler and pump, should I use the 3-way wire switch" solution OR a "remote switching" solution? The pump and copper tank are situated about 25ft from the boiler. I've been told that the 3-way cable solution doesn't work well with this boiler. Thanks

Another person said Brittherm pumps are better. Do you have an opinion on this?
Brittherm Ltd is an importer operating out of a trading estate in Wembley it was incorporated in 2018 and had 4 employees during 2021. It's what's known as a 'micro-entity' by Companies House.

Grundfos is a leading engineering company and manufacturer. It's been around for ca 75 years and employs ca 20,000 people.

I imagine Brittherm pumps will be cheaper but in my experience you get what you pay for.

It's Y plan and a I'm changing to S plan. The guy installing it wants to use a Grundfos pump. Another person said
Brittherm pumps are better. Do you have an opinion on this?
I have used Grundfos for many a decade now and find them to be good quality and have good after sales service.

Brittherm Ltd is an importer operating out of a trading estate in Wembley it was incorporated in 2018 and had 4 employees during 2021. It's what's known as a 'micro-entity' by Companies House.

Grundfos is a leading engineering company and manufacturer. It's been around for ca 75 years and employs ca 20,000 people.

I imagine Brittherm pumps will be cheaper but in my experience you get what you pay for.
Thanks Chuck. It sounds like a person was trying to promote their friend's business. I'll stick with Grundfos

Reply to Vaillant ecoFIT 415 heat only boiler. Connecting the pump and boiler? in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a Vaillant ecofit pure, we had it installed about 6 years ago so it's not an old boiler, a new pump was also fitted at the same time...
Replies
Views
I just had a quote for a new boiler install as follows I dont undertand why a 15-60 boiler pump is needed and a 25-100 pump is needed as well I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am replacing our 11 year old boiler (due to H.Ex. leak) with a new one. This is in a "sealed" system with red expansion vessel in airig...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecoFIT Sustain (system?), boiler, with hot water tank. We have hot water and radiators heat fine. My query is that only the...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock