Discuss Vaillant Boiler and Random Switch!! Help!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I have just bought a new house and there is a boiler and switch (photos attached) that I have no idea how to use!!

i've been on YouTube, read the instructions and all that happens is the radiators warm up, get hot and then completely turn off but the flat still hasn't actually warmed up to a temperature we want!

does anyone know what the switch is next to the boiler spur?

How do I put this boiler on a timed setting? Or just leave it on all the time?

thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_6426.jpg
    IMG_6426.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6425.jpg
    IMG_6425.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
There a room stat somewhere well there should be as the receiver is pic two

All sorted ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant Boiler and Random Switch!! Help!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs...
Replies
Views
J
Morning all, My Vallient Ecotec Plus 831 is stored in the loft and is connected to Hive. It is coming on randomly at various times of the day, but...
Replies
Views
J Hughes
J
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Back