Discuss Vaillant and glowworm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

Excessive time taken to answer tech helpline claims first victim glow heap.jpg

hahahaha no point phone gloworm up, the person in the pic above prob know more than them

Couldn't get through to Vaillant on Tuesday. Left a message, with my details to phone me back.............
Like the above bloke.........still waiting......

Couldn't get through to Vaillant on Tuesday. Left a message, with my details to phone me back.............
Like the above bloke.........still waiting......

That's an old Nokia. They were good ould phones.
Back in d day when phones were just phones

That's an old Nokia. They were good ould phones.
Back in d day when phones were just phones

Download the Glow-worm and Vaillant apps. The direct numbers in there seem to get you through quicker. I've never had a problem maybe 1 minute tops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vaillant and glowworm in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to replace an old system boiler with a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive 627 system boiler, thats the one with the diverter valve so no...
Replies
Views
Vaillant Ecotec Plus 832 boiler is 13 years old, 4 of which since we've been living there, started to play up in last couple of months. An...
Replies
Views
Hi, i've got a job with a Vaillant Ecotec 630 system boiler, and i don't know the full history but the house has definitely been extended...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock