Discuss URGENT No heat or hot water Ferroli HE 31 C in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nikkiross

I have pressed something on my above boiler and have a basic knowledge of them but have tried everything and cant seem to get the boiler reignited. This usually takes pressing the reset button for 1 second as I can put it on to summer setting when I reset the boiler and nothing seems to work. I am a private tenant and my landlord is on holoday and no gas engineers will come out with a view to invoice her as I have done in the past. Can anyone with a knowledge of this boiler please get in touch as its happened Tuesday and Im getting no where.

Thanks
Nikki

try knocking the power to it on and off if that dont work beat it to death

Try waiting on the helpline for 45 mins then when you get through another two weeks for the part to come in! or or or go to wickes and buy a new one hold on or tell your landlord he is a tight bum and wouldnt pay an extra few hundred pounds for a decent boiler with a guarantee and a great after sales service.

This hasnt helped you Nikki and I am in no way mocking your situation. Just the landlord and the cheap bum boiler his mate probably fitted for him.

You could get a magnifying glass and check on the timeclock that it is on constant and not timed. Check your room stat is up or check for a fault code.

If there is no fault code press the reset button for 5 seconds........... All lights should then go off
Then press the rest button again for 5 seconds and it should reset, otherwise you need an engineer to investigate.

try to order a double sensor and replace the old one. it is located on the up left side. you should open the boiler ouside box and the inside one as well. it is a four pin sensor. may be helpful.

From the title it sounds like this boiler is a current model in which case would still be under the manufacturers 5 year warranty (bigger fools Ferroli ;) ) as they haven't been out that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to URGENT No heat or hot water Ferroli HE 31 C in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock