Search the forum,

Discuss Urgent help required gas safe engineer west midlands area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bow3723

Hi im an ex squaddie in need of urgent help off a gas safe engineer in the west mids area i need to get my gas portfolio finished asap before i have to do the course again im no newbie to the industry ex npower spi plumber have fitted 100,s of new ch systems etc im a bit miffed im being treated like someone whos never done it before i dont require any payment will work for free need 4 installs and 4 services to hand it in then i can get my level 3 and take my new job in new zealand. Im ex army (iraq and afghan) which is why im doing my gas myself as im now self employed waiting to emmigrate

any help would be out of this world

thanks sean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Urgent help required gas safe engineer west midlands area in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi sorry im a newbie, pls help if u can. I had a new bathroom installed about a yr ago and since then when i flush the toilet the room stinks of sewer gas. Not only does the b/room stink it also smells in the kitchen too, which is directly below the toilet/b-room. It doesnt do it everytime...
Replies
Views
Hi All My husband and I are re looking at the finances for the business and I wanted to ensure the company still remains competitive with prices charged. So I was wondering what roughly everyone charges as a day rate around Birmingham/West Midlands Experience over 15 years, gas and plumbing...
Replies
Views
URGENT Hi Were a property maintenance company based in Shropshire looking for a gas safe engineer to carry out minor works as and when required this year on kitchen installations Contact paul Please get in touch for full details
Replies
Views
I am about to start a training course to become Gas Safe qualified. As part of the training I am required to work with a Gas Safe engineer and for them to sign my portfolio. I appreciate to start with I may be a slight hindrance, however in return for this I will offer my labour for free. I...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and filter, new pump, plus new Hive. Did full power flush of all 5 radiators before the installation. It has been 10days and boiler stil not working...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock