Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Urgent: drayton motorised valve z5 issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, i am replacing a 2 port z5 drayton valve with a 3 port mid position drayton. Can anyone please tell me what changes i have to make to the wiring. Another post suggested: 'you have to connect both white and grey wires to where the brown wire of the old head was connected'

I have cocked up the wiring and now the heating stays on.

Reply to Urgent: drayton motorised valve z5 issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I've just replaced our old Potterton EP2 CH controller with a Drayton Wiser HubR (& peripherals). The old backing plate wasn't...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a fully pumped heating system fitted with a Drayton MA1 diverter, after the summer run the heating stopped coming on, so I replaced the...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a NEST with Viessmann system boiler with unvented cylinder. I have a mid position and two position valve I thought the mid...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I have a problem where my HW heats only when my CH is not on. When both are on only CH works. I have insurance for the boiler and heating, but not...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi I have changed my Honeywell T6360 thermostat to a Salus T105RF wireless thermostat. There was three wires going to the original honeywell...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock