Discuss unknown shower makes in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

hi has anyone got any idea who makes this shower and where i can get parts?

Attachments

• IMG_0843.JPG
    IMG_0843.JPG
    251.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0844.JPG
    IMG_0844.JPG
    268.5 KB · Views: 14

Reply to unknown shower makes in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone help My shower is warm, but when I flush the toilet or leave the cold tap on, if gets Hotter. The temperature I imagine a shower...
Replies
Views
I have recently moved house.it appears the shower drain has become blocked and there is no inner cup to remove and clean. I believe the waste is a...
Replies
Views
Hi Does anyone recognise the make/brand of the radiator valve. It leaks when closed and Iam hoping I can replace a seal etc?
Replies
Views
Hi All, The temperature knob on my Hansgrohe Ecostat S shower mixer has been installed insecurely and is loose when pulled, I've looked at the...
Replies
Views
Hello, would greatly appreciate some pointers Toilet downstairs drains slowly. First floor toilet causes bath to reflux water and make noise...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock