Search the forum,

Discuss unbelievable!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

one of my suppliers got done over by gippos[or so they allege]last Sunday,they took 18 boilers several tonnes of copper and a few power tools and their Luton was taken to take all the kit away and this is not a big chain just a small independent, they say 30 grand in total thats without the vans value they say gippos were staking the place out on a Sunday you cant believe they could do this with Bridgend police hq a stones throw away[and this is a massive police station] the cheek of people!

one of my suppliers got done over by gippos[or so they allege]last Sunday,they took 18 boilers several tonnes of copper and a few power tools and their Luton was taken to take all the kit away and this is not a big chain just a small independent, they say 30 grand in total thats without the vans value they say gippos were staking the place out on a Sunday you cant believe they could do this with Bridgend police hq a stones throw away[and this is a massive police station] the cheek of people!

Lucky for us,the merchants was so close to the police station ,we got lost and had to ask the way,the local police very helpfull,shown us the short cut,as a thank you, sold one young constable a worcester greenstar cheap for his daughters new flat :D

I wondered why they were selling cheap boilers down at Swansea market the other day !!!
Nothings safe these days.

its a fact, there is no officers in the police stations, there all down at the football ground with the other 150 watching the match. from the horses mouth info from my mate who is a cheif inspector!!!!. mind you notts has now officially got the crappest police force so we never expect much.

we once had 4 combis and four bathroom suites nicked from a job which was one hundred yards away from the police station
so i went straight in to report it and they said i had to dial 999 as they had no one there to deal with it

they were lucky to have anytube to nick its like gold dust in london eveen at 55 a bundle most indies cant get any

Last edited:
Surprised he didnt give you an 0800 number to ring and leave a message on !!!!
Thats what they do down here. Even if you find one of the f*c*ers burgling your house!!

there are some boilers for sale in the for sale forum, going cheap as well!!!!

there are some boilers for sale in the for sale forum, going cheap as well!!!!

yea but a lot were ferrolis so unsellable the rest were baxis remaha and worsester these are the four big sellers according to supplier

old plumber, i understand you now after reading this.

im selling boilers...glow-worm, anyone interested.

Asking for an itemized quote for the job will also help you assess the best deal you can get. This will show you the terms of payment, other necessary materials and other costs that they might need on the job. It also consists of the terms and conditions that you have both agreed upon as well as the after service that they can provide you later on. This is very important since you might encounter possible issues on the same portion in the future. You no longer have to worry about who will fix it. You can always call them since this is part of your agreement.

Plumber in Temecula Plumbing Company Temecula Plumber Temecula Our Specialties Plumber Temecula Plumbing Company Temecula CA- Plumbing Contractor Temecula - Temecula Licensed Plumber - Plumbers in Temecula CA - plumberintemecula.info

wtf as that got to do with this thread?

Asking for an itemized quote for the job will also help you assess the best deal you can get. This will show you the terms of payment, other necessary materials and other costs that they might need on the job. It also consists of the terms and conditions that you have both agreed upon as well as the after service that they can provide you later on. This is very important since you might encounter possible issues on the same portion in the future. You no longer have to worry about who will fix it. You can always call them since this is part of your agreement.

Plumber in Temecula Plumbing Company Temecula Plumber Temecula Our Specialties Plumber Temecula Plumbing Company Temecula CA- Plumbing Contractor Temecula - Temecula Licensed Plumber - Plumbers in Temecula CA - plumberintemecula.info
truly unbelievable,free advertising,cheeky or what?

why would someone from temecula california want to advertise here?work must be short.lmao:D:D

Last edited:

I hate to think what his call out charge is!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to unbelievable!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock