Search the forum,
  • Thread starter Ray Stafford
  • Start date
  • Replies 152
  • Views 1K

Discuss UKPF biggest loser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all Ray's fault, how about a diet competition, yesterday I was at Barnstaple Tescos buying a large bag of My Dog dog food for my loyal pet labbie and was in the checkout queue when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had an elephant? So, since I'm cynical and have a dry sense of humor, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Dog Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in hospital last time, but I'd lost 10 kilograms before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pockets with My Dog nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in queue was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked me if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off the kerb to sniff an Irish Setter's arse and a car hit me. I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. I'm now banned from Tesco.!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I would update you guys with my weight just weighed myself now as I'm off to France tomorrow to watch the Le Mans 24hr race and won't be back till Monday.

Weighed in at 15 stone dead. So lost 6 lb and I fully expect to put it all back on over the race weekend. With plenty of beer chips and burgers and anything else the cheese eating surrender monkeys have to offer.

That last line sounds familiar :lol:
Think I've lost about 4-5 Lbs but feel guilty for stuffing my face tonight though :O

Well it depends. On the scales I weighed myself for my starting weight I've lost about 4 pounds. But the wife bought a new set, which says I'm a stone and half heavier. Go figure.

yqubune2.jpg

Going well

having twisted around in the engine room of the old boat yesterday, it seems I have damaged muscle or neck somehow. My point being, I wish my head didnt weigh so much as a neck in spasm is agony, cant look left or use the old left arm today, so had to spend it lying on the sitting room floor all day!!

Safe to say I havent lost any weight, but not being able to get up stopped me eating so I havent gained either :)

having twisted around in the engine room of the old boat yesterday, it seems I have damaged muscle or neck somehow. My point being, I wish my head didnt weigh so much as a neck in spasm is agony, cant look left or use the old left arm today, so had to spend it lying on the sitting room floor all day!!

Safe to say I havent lost any weight, but not being able to get up stopped me eating so I havent gained either :)

................ That voodoo doll I bought was money well spent after all....

ÂŁ500 will prevent your sky service fm failing!!!!!!!!!!!! bloody gremlins

Ray sending biccies and jelly babieswith the boiler today is cheating and didn't work as my apprentice ate them all haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to UKPF biggest loser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the depth of my cupboard is larger than this. The issue, however, is that the waste pipe which leads from the sink (next door cupboard) comes out quite a...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock