Discuss Uhf manifold, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

gingalig

Gas Engineer
Hi thanks for any advice in advance, I've been asked to look at a leaking manifold the general condition of the valves/actuators is poor and it seems logical to replace the whole thing. My question is there any or many reasons they cant be fitted upside down ? I.e cold at the top hot at the bottom as in the current setup. Access is very restricted and I'm wanting to minimise hassle.

No reason why it can’t aslong as you have space for the heads

Reply to Uhf manifold, in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi folks, hoping someone can help with a problem that's been perplexing me since just before Christmas..... I have a wet underfloor heating system...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I wasn’t sure whether to post this in here or UFH but hopefully I’m posting this in the correct group. I’m in the throes of a full...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a Heatmiser UFH installation, 7-8 years old now. This week we noticed that a few of our heating zones were not warming up, even...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, For those who like a long read but I could rally do with some advice. Might be a bit long this. For background. A...
Replies
Views
I can't see why this wouldn't work but thought best to ask encase anyone has tried it before or is using it and would care to comment. So the...
Replies
Views
Maxim2
M
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock