Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss u-gauge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andyg0507

anyone got any recomendations on wich u-gauge to buy.

got a price of £12 for a 30mb rothernberger one from the good bloke at pts.

but just wonderd what you guys used.

answers on a postcard please:)

i use the better of the 2 roths not the one thats a spit of the yellow monument type,dont like these mine has a clear cover,avoid"roll up types" as well

cheers gas man, i want a decent one and dont mind spending the money on one, as lomg as im not going to be buying a new one every month.

If you want the best then buy the Regin one, but at around £50 and then around £25 for the top up fluid it's not cheap

just had a look on net at top up fluid prices, some places are selling it for £4??

google regin u-gauge and have a look.

the regin is the one to get what a lot of people dont realise is they dont lose the fluid even when you tip them over or turn on the gas too quick as they have a clever trap arangement built in why regins dont advertise this i dont know i only found out when i bought mine
ive had mine five years and is just getting to the point where i need to top up and fluid is only 7 quid round here

and how often do they need topping up??
hardly ever

Last edited:
get an electronic one. I did, it didnt last long when i topped it up with water lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to u-gauge in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock