Discuss Twin flued boilers i.e. Keston in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

highland

Hi everyone newbie here.

I am looking for some advice.

Have been asked to remove old Range Powermax 185:eek:(needs constant resetting and customer wants rid, not interested in fixing:D)

Want to fit megaflo and boiler instead.

Only problem is that i have to flue boiler 9mtrs to external wall.

Old powermax has twin flue set up(although fall required is not incorporated as per new condensing boilers) and was wondering if anyone knew of a boiler besides Keston which would be up to the job.

Any advice or solutions

Many thanks
Highland

Sorry realised probably on wrong forum. Anyway hellloooo everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice | Plumbers Forums | A forum for plumbers advice in the UK!

Hello highland, welcome aboard www.UKPlumbersForums.co.uk. Stick around, I'm sure you'll like the place. :)

if keston does the job, why keep looking? those solvent weld flues are as easy as it gets and boilers not expensive.

yeah i no but a lot of people poo-poo them just wondering if anything else out there, thats all. Somebody said ideal make something similar for one of there boilers, will need to check out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Twin flued boilers i.e. Keston in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock