Discuss Trying to track down a thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

solutions

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I read a post in a thread a while back that had a formula for calculating running costs. I cant recall what the thread topic was but it may have been about rates and charges per hour etc. I have used the forum search features to try and track it down to no avail. Does anyone know where I can find it or does the poster who was replying to the thread remember, and care to repeat their formula for me here?

Ah hah.... found it. Thanks redsaw as it was your reply that I was looking for. Works out how much with overheads someone should be charging per hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trying to track down a thread. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We had the bathrooms replaced when we moved in 2 years ago. This involved 2x bathrooms and 1x WC. Within the first few weeks, we noticed leaking...
Replies
Views
Hi sorry to hijack the thread, but im new to these forums and upon searching for some answers to my below question i come across this thread. I...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock