Discuss TRV4 alternatives in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Can someone recommend an alternative to the Drayton TRV4 radstat? I have about 10 in my house but over the past few years 2 of them have failed, on one the base of the head which contains the screw thread just cracked and disintegrated and could no longer be screwed onto the body, and I have another one now that is leaking out from the body and will need to be replaced, I'm a little disappointed if I'm honest (20% failure rate), so can someone recommend something better? There's so many on the market I have no idea what's good and what's crap. Thanks.

Reply to TRV4 alternatives in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm getting a Tado smart heating system (have a gas combi boiler). I don't have TRVs currently, so I need to get a plumber to replace my old...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Homeowner here, I'm NOT a plumber, but I was hoping I could find someone on a forum to help me as I've had high success rates in the past with...
Replies
Views
This is a weird one, for sure... I had an old Vaillant combi replaced by a new Worcester Greenstar 4000 by Boxt. It was as simple a job as you...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock