Discuss Trappex Freebie pump rotation tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange I had to pay the 1.19 as it wouldn't fit through the letter box. , strange after I paid it they redelivered it , it managed to fit through

hi there got my rotation tester today , thank you very much sir , cant wait till the next gadgets

20140212_123431.jpg

Got mine too, thanks buddy :D

That 2nd class stamp on that big envelop was never going to get there without a ransom :cuss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trappex Freebie pump rotation tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
S
Happy New Year everyone! I need a little help on figuring out what's wrong with my central heating (CH) system. I'm in a new house, and I know...
Replies
Views
Sam Wain
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock