Discuss Trappex Freebie pump rotation tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I intended to give 20 away ,in the end gave away 35 .But all is not lost ,I will be giving out 10 new free inline Trappex filters in the near future .( forum members only)

Ill just have to be quicker next time!

Still not revived mine yet ordered the first time no joy informed trapex ordered again and still no joy... Mind you having said that I've still not received the t bar from grundfos either

Right I see you have deleted my post and I don't know why? It was light hearted in an attempt to change direction from where it had started to head. There was no malice in what so ever you're getting rather trigger happy with a delete button and if you read it properly it also said I'm sure it will turn up.

now pack it in with the delete button it's not on really got my back up now

Right I see you have deleted my post and I don't know why? It was light hearted in an attempt to change direction from where it had started to head. There was no malice in what so ever you're getting rather trigger happy with a delete button and if you read it properly it also said I'm sure it will turn up.

now pack it in with the delete button it's not on really got my back up now
your post was deleted because it was in a response to ems reply,it was not a pop at you,got your back up have i keep going in that tone rob and i will really upset you,would leave it drop mate i am not here to upset people but i am up for threats either ,your choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trappex Freebie pump rotation tester in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The UK Government has today been told to do better when it comes to Heat Pumps and Hydrogen Boilers. A watchdog for spending has said that the...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
S
Happy New Year everyone! I need a little help on figuring out what's wrong with my central heating (CH) system. I'm in a new house, and I know...
Replies
Views
Sam Wain
S

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock