Discuss transit van owners need these in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you had just bought a Peugeot Expert :confused::confused::confused:

My tranny is rubbish ! 54 plate accelerator pedals 3. Brakes seized 3 times , the garage bent their hydraulic press trying to fix. Rusting like billyo . Not impressed, dont know what ill try next

My tranny is rubbish ! 54 plate accelerator pedals 3. Brakes seized 3 times , the garage bent their hydraulic press trying to fix. Rusting like billyo . Not impressed, dont know what ill try next

same for us rusting like mad,gears stick all the time selector on the box is tat ,and it sometimes misfires and runs rough really poor quality

you have been to wales then red they will nick anything here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to transit van owners need these in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back