Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss Trainee Gas Safe Engineer seeking Portfolio help in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

1. Brambles

Brambles New Member

Hi,

I am currently undergoing my Gas Safe Training and need the support / help from one or two Gas Safe Engineers to profile help in completing my portfolio. I am based in Oxford, but willing to travel up to to 60miles

Any offers of help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Riley

Riley S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Bit far from me mate but good luck.

Maybe amend your intro to give your name and any experience you have. Have you any plumbing experience so that you could be useful to someone that helps you out??

3. richard978

richard978 Member

Try British Gas they are recruiting at the moment.