Discuss Trainee gas engineer in need of evidence - will work for free!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

adamg100

Hi guys

Im currently in the final stages of my NVQ3 plumbing at college in Southampton. I have funded this off my own back and the end is in sight!

The problem I have at the moment is that I need to obtain my gas evidence before I take my ACS. As I'm sure you all know, there's not a lot of work out there for people of my level and I am therefore more than willing to volunteer for a few months to build up my experience and get my evidence signed off.

I am extremely motivated and not afraid to put the hours in. I can provide my CV on request and have my own van, tools and a full UK driving licence. Please let me know if you're interested or know anyone who may be able to help. I will be eternally grateful!

Hi adam

Welcome to the forums,you say the end is in sight... you are only starting a long road

As you say there,s not a lot out there at the moment,if there ever was but good luck to you in your endeavors and hope you find a placement

hi there adam, have you done you gas portfolio for acs evidence yet?

my advice would be contact gas guys in the next city. the ones in your's won't want to train up the competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Trainee gas engineer in need of evidence - will work for free!!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm looking for a career change, currently working as a Mechanical Design engineer and have done so for the past 10 years, I'm now 27 years old...
Replies
Views
Any Gas Engineer available to take me on as a trainee, live close by whitechapel, I am a quick learner just need someone to teach me the ropes/ Thanks
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking to gain practical experience with a certified gas engineer. I was in search of an engineer to work with accompanying them to...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock