Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Train to be a plumber. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ermintrude

Don't it's a freaking horror show. Become a gas oil or renewables installer.

Went to a heating custard with a leak, it was the close coupled cistern. What a mess.

Needed new syphon and new float.
1st thing rusted wing nuts with overflow and cold supply in the way. Then due to the stupid shape of the cistern neither of the two I purchased fitted. So off to merchants. Finally got one to fit then leak, 1/2 tube of lsx later done.

I HATE PLUMBING JOBS! Well as SimonG might suggest the happy money did help. £217.00 inc.

Hope you cleansed...
Nowt worse than a pair of someone elses rusty nuts in your hand !

Don't it's a freaking horror show. Become a gas oil or renewables installer.

Went to a heating custard with a leak, it was the close coupled cistern. What a mess.

Needed new syphon and new float.
1st thing rusted wing nuts with overflow and cold supply in the way. Then due to the stupid shape of the cistern neither of the two I purchased fitted. So off to merchants. Finally got one to fit then leak, 1/2 tube of lsx later done.

I HATE PLUMBING JOBS! Well as SimonG might suggest the happy money did help. £217.00 inc.

you've looking at Pimilico pricing again haven't you :)

I just changed two two sets in our caravan, £38 for two fluid master syphon/ball valve sets and 25mins labour, ok I was there anyway haha, sometimes the cistern comes out in 2 mins sometimes after about 30mins you end up taking the pan and cistern out bolted together to turn them round for more access and it still takes another half hour then the pan connector leaks when it goes back in, some you win some you lose, but even on my own clean loo I used latex gloves, I still remember the smell of the dodgy ones I've had to work on in some houses

I just changed two two sets in our caravan, £38 for two fluid master syphon/ball valve sets and 25mins labour, ok I was there anyway haha, sometimes the cistern comes out in 2 mins sometimes after about 30mins you end up taking the pan and cistern out bolted together to turn them round for more access and it still takes another half hour then the pan connector leaks when it goes back in, some you win some you lose, but even on my own clean loo I used latex gloves, I still remember the smell of the dodgy ones I've had to work on in some houses
Some people are a disgrace with a bog, how they can live with the smell of stale pish is beyond me

I love pubes and skid marks it's a real treat to get away from appliances and work on sanitary ;)

I love pubes and skid marks it's a real treat to get away from appliances and work on sanitary ;)
especially when the pan is on a deep pile carpet that's about 20 years old, trousers and dust sheets gets burned after them jobs! only way to get rid of the smell

You normally find those on the basin towel when you go to dry your hands in some houses !!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Train to be a plumber. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock