Discuss Tradetek now changed to rightio Ltd? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive covered work for them for over 15 years, never an issue with payments, In reply to Sulaiman comments about the cost of having a bathroom done by them, not the best idea, jobs like this are better off going to local Trades, Rightio main area is Emergency work, large jobs work out way to expensive. I think that the management has changed, don't get to much off them now as I turn down jobs, expect me to do a 80 mile round trip for a £32 job ! of course I jumped at it, 80 miles at 40p per mile = £32 + 4hrs of my time total earned £0.00, I can get lots of jobs earning this amount.

ive just done a leak that rightio had already charged for £109 per hour

That's about average price ! even down here in the South West, 40% to engineer £36. less tax You finish up with £30. less your overheads, 8/10 jobs a day not bad earnings, can be done in the big city's, not a cat in hells chance if your out in the sticks

Look them up on checkatrade & see the f/back.Enough said.The one where they threatened the customer makes interesting reading!!

Its a personal thing.
I don't use parasites whatever they call themselves, trusted trade we're you best tradesman dogsbollox or whatever, and i never will. If i ever have to stoop so low it is time to get out and if customers had any sense they would steer clear too.
If it floats your boat do what you like. Its a free market capitalist economy.

You hit the nail right on the head ,could not agree more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tradetek now changed to rightio Ltd? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock