Discuss tool insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

danny_090

i had my van broken into and all my tools taken. Rang all 3 insurances and i have found out that im not insured. So im wondering if anyone knows where you can get tool insurance only from

Dont think any will take risk as a lot of people made false claims but if they do if in most cases only in transit.

i get mine as port of my liability package fm [DLMURL="http://www.courtprice.co.uk/plumbingdirect.html"]Courtprice - Insurance Brokers and Independent Financial Advisrs[/DLMURL] good value and know what plumbers need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my tools (in van) insured with Autonet, as an extra to my van policy approx £100 for £5k cover

Last year I went with EPI tool insurance and got a pretty good deal for stand alone cover. Got tools in van insurance included this year though with my new van insurer so havent renewed it

Most aren't covered between 9pm & 6 am in the van !

yes I always make sure to take them out at night but at least they're covered when I'm on site in the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tool insurance in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hello I am looking to install a slimline dishwasher (integrated) into a cupboard in my kitchen. The depth of the dishwasher is 550mm and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock