Discuss Tom's plumbing tips anger management in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I met up with someone in Bristol at the weekend, with bad anger management problem. I was attempting to change lanes when this old bloke suddenly appeared doing probably 60mph + in a 30, saw him last moment corrected and stayed in the lane. I didn't even leave my lane, but probably looked like I was going to. He gave a load of tooting. At the next lights he wanted to continue his anger and was shouting and about to get out, I just smiled sweetly at him and that made him worse. Absolute knob. As I waved to him as the lights went green. Felt really sorry for his wife.

I met up with someone in Bristol at the weekend, with bad anger management problem. I was attempting to change lanes when this old bloke suddenly appeared doing probably 60mph + in a 30, saw him last moment corrected and stayed in the lane. I didn't even leave my lane, but probably looked like I was going to. He gave a load of tooting. At the next lights he wanted to continue his anger and was shouting and about to get out, I just smiled sweetly at him and that made him worse. Absolute knob. As I waved to him as the lights went green. Felt really sorry for his wife.

Met a pleb at Hexham golf course a few years ago. I had just finished a 14hr night shift in the ground. Like a coiled spring. He was tooting and shouting about what I know not. He stopped at traffic lights infront of me shouting and balling. Asked if I was gay
(Assume gays drive badly in Hexham?) I promptly got my 6'2" 20st out of car, he ran back to his.

Met a pleb at Hexham golf course a few years ago. I had just finished a 14hr night shift in the ground. Like a coiled spring. He was tooting and shouting about what I know not. He stopped at traffic lights infront of me shouting and balling. Asked if I was gay
(Assume gays drive badly in Hexham?) I promptly got my 6'2" 20st out of car, he ran back to his.

14 hours in a bunker, must have been using a 2 iron.
Some of Tom's vidoes are excellent.
Love the one where he's taking up floorboards with a bolster.
Everytime he hits the bolster the video camera jumps off the action and he has to go and adjust. Priceless.
Reminds me of Fred Dibnah.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tom's plumbing tips anger management in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hello to everyone.Im a newbie here. plumbing & heating+GSR engineer.
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock