Discuss Toilet Seat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natalie

Please can you help me? I am trying to find a replacement toilet seat. I have been lead to believe that the one i have is not standard fit. It has flat sides and every one that I have looked at is rounded. Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you

Do you know the original manufacturer? If you do you could try contacting them

Alternatively, have you tried searching online? This site seems to have a wide selection.

Mark.

Thank you very much for your help, i have just had a look at that website, it would seem that there are some hinges on there that look like they may be of use to me (as that's where the problem is). Thank you again. Natalie

Do you know the original manufacturer? If you do you could try contacting them

Alternatively, have you tried searching online? [DLMURL="http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.heatandplumb.com%2Facatalog%2FToilet_Seats.html"]This[/DLMURL] site seems to have a wide selection.

Mark.
some eye watering prices there roll of solder over £13 .00

Last edited by a moderator:
some eye watering prices there roll of solder over £13 .00

And did you see the bathroom TVs? !

Thank you very much for your help, i have just had a look at that website, it would seem that there are some hinges on there that look like they may be of use to me (as that's where the problem is). Thank you again. Natalie

Natalie,

If it's just hinges that you're after there are quite a few places that supply them, even the DIY sheds.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for all of your responses. I have looked in quite a few places for the fittings for the toilet seat, that the is the only webiste so far that matches what is on the toilet at moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet Seat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock