Discuss Toilet Seat Disaster! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fatoftheland

My friend decided to change his toilet seat in what should have been a 10 minute operation.

He said he lay under the back of the loo and undid the two wing nuts holding the old seat on.
He was somwhat suprised when the close coupled cistern fell off the loo and drenched him in blue cistern water and cracked the pan.

the lesson today is to check what exactly you are loosening.

I am still laughing

Not fastened to the wall either.......shocking.......

but funny.:)

My friend decided to change his toilet seat in what should have been a 10 minute operation.

He said he lay under the back of the loo and undid the two wing nuts holding the old seat on.
He was somwhat suprised when the close coupled cistern fell off the loo and drenched him in blue cistern water and cracked the pan.

the lesson today is to check what exactly you are loosening.

I am still laughing

whats the craic
deadly story.
arrived to a house one day where the clever son was changing the toilet seat and flooded the whole place.he broke the inlet to the cistern.never saw so much water.another 5 minute job that didn t take 5 minutes . l o l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet Seat Disaster! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock