Discuss toilet leak from pvc pipe in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

hi i have a drip leak from the bottom of this pipe
see attached how do i fix it is there a video
that would help me
cheers

Attachments

• leak.jpg
    leak.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 15
  • pipe.jpg
    pipe.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 13
The only chance you have of a quick fix is to try and tap the outer ring back over the rubber connector.
Tap the outer plastic ring away from the pan.
If that doesn't fix it, plan b is to remove pan and put a new connector on.
Problem with that is you have a skew pan - pan outlet to the left.
If you break the pan removing it, an new skew pan will cost you @ $400.00.
They are expensive for the reason that only 1 company makes them and if you need one, you will pay the price.

Reply to toilet leak from pvc pipe in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, Have got an old 60/70s PVC soil stack, the Toilet is going into a Hunter branded socket which has an old O-ring design (quite flat with 3...
Replies
Views
I've just put a second tap out in the garden and ran that 1/2" pressure water pvc to do it. Down from the first one, underground, up to the...
Replies
Views
I have seen people speaking of this and others not understanding. I have a leak in my pipe coming from the main. Attaching a new 1/2" coupling to...
Replies
Views
I have a garden setup with metal pipe at each end and a pvc run in the middle. Proposed. That's what i want to do. Join the two with water...
Replies
Views
Afternoon all, It appears my toilet inlet pipe has developed a leak at on of the top 2 joints (between plastic pipe into toilet and between...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock