Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Toilet handle help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

-=HaZ=-

i have been to fix a mates toilet handle today but there is only 1 part that needs changing now and iv not seen where you can get them from
What it is, is a little chrome plated fitting that sits behind the handle, the toilet is a curved toilet on the sides so has a fitting inside and out to make sure the handle is kept straight

I just wondered if any of you knew where i could possibly pick this part up from as the old one broke in half

Thanks

I know what you're talking about.You'll have to take it to local merchant.You can't buy that small piece on its own you have to buy the whole handle set.

I got one here I'm about to chuck out. Paypal me £1 and your address and I'll send it to you.

I think he's only talking about that little plastic wedge shaped spacer ring, not the whole assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Toilet handle help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock