Discuss Today's install. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still loads to be done, so much thinking involved, ill get some pics of the bathrooms too when they're finished, they're really special, £3500 shower head in the main bathroom.[/QUOTE

They the waterfall colour changing ones ?

Yea the crosswater one, revive I think it's called. They make some nice stuff actually.

most of the unvented systems ive fitted has been done with 15mm to bath, 15 or 10mm to basins. 28-22mm distribution pipework as needed. the only time ive gone 22mm to bath was on a double bath.

other fixtures positions dependant of course.

so what your saying is is that you branch off to most appliances in 15mm from a 22mm or 28mm distribution pipe?

Continental.

Just work out the flow rates to each outlet and that will dictate the pipe size.

Don't mind me while I bump some threads in the plumbing forum category. This thread might not be a current topic, if it isn't, just let it drop off the list.

If you DO want to reply to it, go ahead, that's fine. Your post might add some value to the thread and help newer members in the future.

what a terrible load of installs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Today's install. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

After some advice please. Recently bought some shower panels to have installed. However the installers must have missed installing the waterproof...
Replies
Views
How it best to install pipework to best avoid airlocks with gravity hot water. Install level or slightly down hill in direction of flow? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi All, The temperature knob on my Hansgrohe Ecostat S shower mixer has been installed insecurely and is loose when pulled, I've looked at the...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently fitted a new central heating circuit and ran hot and cold to the bathroom and kitchen in my property (I was a CORGI registered...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock