Discuss Time for a beer! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Resolute

All I had on today was replacing a toilet syphon, Thanks to Watertight for suggesting a flush valve as it worked a treat and was even paid an extra fiver!

All done by 11:30 but got stuck on the m25! Popped into the local for a pint then home. Tools away, quick check over the van and all is good.

Then I'm reminded that the toilet isn't working properly! Just spent about 2 hours clearing the drains - to make matters worse I couldn't find a hose so had to pop out for another one (Hombase had a 15% off day though)!

Then as I was in the garden I thought I may as well spray down the patio - jobs a good-un so now it's time for a beer!

Hope you've all had a good day?!

defo beer oclock for me, been a long week, working tomorrow though - gas fire for the family so wont even get paid - hey ho, enjot your long weekend

Just off for a meal with the outlaws. Been a hard week and working tomorrow and Monday. Driving as well tonight so one beer until I can drop the rels off and across to the pub for a real drink.

my first day off in 3 week , took the sprogs and woman to magna at sheffield then on the ale since 4 , work phone off till tuesday.

Got a massive friday dileama (dont think ive spelt that right), anyhow my dileama is what do you put on your friday beer? Fish & Chips, Curry, Kebab, Chinese - or am I just being a greedy git

Curry or chinese as most kebab or fish and chip places wont deliver, therefor giving you more time to relax and drink your beers and have the food brought to you.

Am I the only plumber on a diet? No beer, no takeaway (for the 3rd week running) and the gym for me tonight.

I'm not fat by the way - just trying to look utterly sexorific.

No you are the only plumber on a diet
Mine is bacon AM

fish at noon

curry PM

it seems to work cause I am only 15 stone

long day today, finished on site at 3, had to go to merchants pick up materials started job at 4.30, got to 8pm and noticed merchants gave me wrong brackets for basin !!! so have to go back tomorrow to get different bracket then finish job ! wish i had a beer, or 20.

waitin on a kebab then bed time :p

sexorific what a word , im allowed beer at weekend on my diest and i do train 5 times a week and have cereals/salads but normal tea just so i can drink on a weekend

There you go, we aren't all builders bum plumbers!

Well, I mean you evidently are. But it's slim, pert and strangely attractive in a confusing and disturbing way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Time for a beer! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock