Search the forum,

Discuss timber room building in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bedspoolplayer

hi am doing a job with gas safe engineer newbie there is floor mounted boiler old potterton being changed to baxi wall mounted boiler the flue is ok to be terminated in postion but are there any new requirements for this A rated to be fitted on wooden wall area ie heat prove panel on rear fixing i know condesing boilers now do not get as hot as old boilers thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
After reading instructions, if in doubt contact the manufacture.
It should be straight forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to timber room building in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

E
I reckon if I did a survey of 100 heating engineers, asking what would they recommend for heating a granny annexe being built onto the side of my house, in place of the garage, most would give me a suggestion to put in a) an extension to the existing boiler rad circuit & electric water heaters...
Replies
Views
eco-heating options
E
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
Jobbing builder …. Has taken boiler down and flue etc . Refitted on another wall in the room . Complete with flue No gas safe cert issued . Local council are saying it would not need to be notified Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi I’ve got my ACS exams in 2 weeks and am working a few days a week with a registered gas engineer. Today I was given the task of doing the flue for a Glow Worm boiler. This is a new build and is timber frame, I’d heard before that through a timber frame wall the flue needs a sleeve, the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock