Discuss Thoughts on quote of boiler replacement in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

For me it’s too cheap to be genuine.
It’s £1200 for boiler, flue, lime fighter, shock arrestor, chemicals and cheap controller.

leaves £350 for 2 men, 2 visits and a few hours of admin.
Also pipe, fittings, clips, flux, solder, screws, plugs, sand and cement. All assuming gas and condense are already adequate.

Then someone has to collect boiler, clear waste and hope don’t get a call back.

Reply to Thoughts on quote of boiler replacement in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I've been to a customer today that has a 9 year old baxi duo tec40kw boiler,it runs 20 radiator that all work fine,they have 2 bathrooms and 1...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi All, what's the cost of a service for an unvented system ? (valiant boiler & mega flow cylinder). I was charged £320.00, for the following...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m new here and due to have a new boiler fitted. Does anyone have recommendations or thoughts on either the Worcester 8000 40KW Combi or the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm hoping someone here may be able to help me out with an issue I have with my baxi duotec boiler. Basically, the hot water temperature has...
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock