Discuss Thoughts on Atag A320S in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

c.gas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone worked on the Atag A320S or any of the A-series range of boilers? Got 10 landlord certificates to do and they've all got them in. Never come across any up until now, just had a look if Atag offer any product training but seem like they do

very good boilers and very quiet

they do look decent but completely different than anything else I've seen. All the properties have unvented cylinders aswel, do you know if they have to be serviced every year

I've red that their house insurance could be invalid if there not, I've not got my G3 so thinking I need to be getting it asap as I'm missing out on work without it

Love em! Put in loads and a doddle to service, all you need almost is an allen key. The heat ex is brilliant, all brass parts and quality components. You don't need course really just study manual.

Anyone fitting the new ones from Atag Heating Technology?

They do look well built, and I like the way you dont need a screw driver to get the case off, but bit on the big side tho

Not exactly designed for kitchen cupboards are they!!lol. But you'll like that extra room when working on them.

Yeah I ageree with that, other manufactures should copy the case design cos It looks so easy to work on as nothing gets in the way

I fitted the Atag combi A320C in my house and so far (over a year) been faultless, very quiet, has a over and under pressure sensors, not one for the kitchen definitely a utility, garage or loft etc. Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thoughts on Atag A320S in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, thanks for having me. Tomorrow I am getting an ATAG i28C installed but, unfortunately, the gas engineer...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I've been trying to get hold of one of these for the last week or so for a customer. Almost every supplier that sells them don't have any at the...
Replies
Views
B
Hello, Recently moved into a property which has an Atag IS40 System Boiler (2018) with hot water tank. We've noticed that something is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
Hello, A year ago I bought the Mapei Shower waterproofing kit from B&Q, the one that comes in a bucket and has the waterproofing material and the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock