Discuss Things you will never do now in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we need a ukpf evolutionary chart... Remember the ones from school starts of with plankton ends up with **** Erectus. UKPF version (proposed) pond-life... Supaplumb and works it's way to Neanderthal...... Commercial obviously...... Then DIY ...... Perhaps then dick Turpin .... Then the godly domestics .

Think we need a ukpf evolutionary chart... Remember the ones from school starts of with plankton ends up with **** Erectus. UKPF version (proposed) pond-life... Supaplumb and works it's way to Neanderthal...... Commercial obviously...... Then DIY ...... Perhaps then dick Turpin .... Then the godly domestics .

?????

Never be able to get up or sit down without making an unbecoming grunting noise due to aching joints.

I will never be first choice tight head prop for England, or Ireland (have Irish relatives so could qualify).
Had the chance of going for the England Under 21's trial back in 1994. Problem was, it was still seen as a bit elitist then, and because I was going into a trade, they didnt want to know.

I was told by the county coach who I was playing for at the time, that I was more than good enough to get in, which was more annoying than anything!!!

I'll never be able to have a side parting. Never going on an 18-30s holiday. Never going to get to play for the mighty crystal palace. Not going to be able to go out in winter without a vest on either!

I will still never understand how anyone can pay somebody £300000 per week for 90 minutes work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Things you will never do now in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock