Discuss Things you want to share with everyone. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike-c

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
As the title says, post in this thread to share things with others.

I will start and say that my wife has gone out, it's just me and the dogs in the house, I am slowly getting tipsy whilst waiting to see the delightful Ola in action:tounge_smile:

My mrs made me a healthy breakfast, but I sneaked out at 10.30 and had a huge fry up at the local greasy spoon!

This week I've added will champion (drummer from cold play) to the list of celebrity houses ive worked in

I can't help but sing along to this........

[video=youtube_share;DJTBfbQoTNk]http://youtu.be/DJTBfbQoTNk[/video]

As the title says, post in this thread to share things with others.

I will start and say that my wife has gone out, it's just me and the dogs in the house, I am slowly getting tipsy whilst waiting to see the delightful Ola in action:tounge_smile:

Who's Ola? The dial a hooker :lol:

Plumber to the rich and famous well 6 of them anyway...even if some are z list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Things you want to share with everyone. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
Hi All, My first visit here in quite a while and it's in part to share the news that I have finally gone over to the dark side! Although my 30...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Just wanted some confirmation regarding a PRV fitted to the mains supply in my building. All 6 flats in the building are now...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock