Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Things that make you smile. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

secret squirrel

Its Sunday evening, yesterday, I was in a loft re-positioning a cwst. Turned into a nightmare. Anyway, I've thought of a use for the old tank, I've cleaned it with Viacal and got all the dust off of it.

I'm going to use it for cleaning my Scuba Diving gear, whilst I was cleaning it, I was caught smiling (thats not aloud in my house without permission), I was thinking of my last holiday.

So, this is what I want to know, whilst stuck in a loft with sweat dripping off of the end of your nose or stuck in an airing cupboard wishing you had hands of a 5 year old, the arms of an orangutang and the strength of a giant.

WHAT makes you smile?:D

i love going to a really interesting heating controls problem, where they have had a problem for years, or since installed! fixing it for them, either there and then or over a couple of visits with a promise of "dont worry i will sort it" and have the client ring me up crying telling me or my boss how good i am. does wonders for my very big ego !!

shaun

actually iv changed my mind. Getting a text off a woman i dont even know, saying her husband has gone away on a trip... that made me smile.

When i text back asking for a picture, she wasnt so intrested

actually iv changed my mind. Getting a text off a woman i dont even know, saying her husband has gone away on a trip... that made me smile.

When i text back asking for a picture, she wasnt so intrested

actually lol :p

Actually i've changed my mind, I agree with just me, cake.......Mmmmmmm. Diet starts tomorrow...

Actually i've changed my mind, I agree with just me, cake.......Mmmmmmm. Diet starts tomorrow...

you cant turn down a good slice of cake can you :p
and i very much agree , Diet starts tomorrow although a healthy balanced diet is a piece of cake in each hand :p
oh btw im not fat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Things that make you smile. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock