Search the forum,

Discuss things a gas engineer / plumber would never say in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
havent checked all yet, but had to write these down before I forgot,

Yes British gas are amazing, they do such a great job, to be honest your better off giving them a call as they will cover you for anything and all at only £20 a month, let me go to my van and i will get there number for you.

Yes the previous plumber did an absolutely amazing job, I am so impressed that I dont want to go and touch any of his work as it will surely ruin the greatness of it

Yes I have heard of that plumber and he is brilliant.

Yes that forum you looked up explains your exact problem and I will come and fix it for you

Yes you were right and it was the sensor on the boiler and yes i should of listened to you

"Can I have a go of your Stannah Stairlift?"

"Do you have any candles? It's dark in there, and I can smell something!"

Can you stand a bit closer mate?

Really your farther in law used to be an engineer? And he's here all day tomorrow fantastic! I can't wait to meet him

No Mr Jones, those boxers you found under the bed are not mine - I always go commando!

"Can I have a go of your Stannah Stairlift?"

Ha ha my mate had a go on one while the custard was at her daughters and we were throwing in a full heating.....it got stuck half way up the stairs and wouldn't budge. He had to eat a lot of humble pie and pay for an engineers visit. I nearly wet myself laughing:)

"I've done your ball cock, checked the long screw on your gas supply, done a tightness test so that flange is definitely tight and will now check your man hole... oh dear, forgot about political correctness for a moment there love!"

Had a bloke calm me and ask me how to make his heating system more efficient.

Long story short....

.....told him it's cheaper for him to pay the gas bill than it would be to get rid of his wife.

He didn't see the funny side of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to things a gas engineer / plumber would never say in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock