Discuss thermostatic bar shower in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I am looking for a thermostatic bar mixer shower unit with dual heads to fit between inlet pipe centres and ceiling at 840mm any one reccomend a shower to suit please?

Sorry. I misread that.
Although I don't recommend them as a supplier.
Victorian plumbing has a detailed line drawing with measurements of all their products on their website

Last edited:
Hi I am looking for a thermostatic bar mixer shower unit with dual heads to fit between inlet pipe centres and ceiling at 840mm any one reccomend a shower to suit please?
Hi Bryan, could you clarify your question a bit. Are you concerned about water pressure. If so, is your hot water pressurised from the mains via a reducing valve, or gravity fed from a tank. In latter case what is the height of base of tank above ceiling?

Otherwise what is your conundrum please. You can get drawings for most products online.

Cheers,

Roy

Roy I think he has either a very low ceiling - or much more likely an existing bar valve which is set a little too high on the wall for most dual outlet rigid riser showers.

Bryan, you can often cut down the vertical pipe on these showers - it may need a very neat accurate cut, but often there is 2 or 3 mm coverage so not too bad. I have done this a couple of times , when customer changed their mind and appeared with one of those showers halfway through a refurb....

Reply to thermostatic bar shower in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Pipes for thermostat shower have been fitted at different heights. Any way of rectifying without ripping all tiles. So for clarity 15mm pipes...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a water pump to pump water from a storage tank at a constant 3 bar pressure. It's at a campsite I run that's at the bottom of...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to take my bath out and fit a shower. Regards to tanking. Is it ok to just seal everything with plastic rather than just...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock