Discuss Thermecon burner for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bunker

Taken off a 6 year old wall hung condenser. Worked fine when removed.
£25 plus postage
31099f4f601b905de135eb0620d640b2.jpg

Ah the good old Max 1 :lol:

Got one kicking around the van somewhere, OK maybe to get a customer going over a cold snap...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thermecon burner for sale in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, whenever my Gloworm 18r is on even if I leave it on non-stop for 6 hours the flame symbol for the burner never switches off and the radiator...
Replies
Views
I have a 23 year old Megaflo heating and hot water system powered by the original Thermecon oil boiler. One of the most common kinds of faults I...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas...
Replies
Views
A few years ago I installed a wall hung toilet pan in my last house which did not flush well when disposing of waste solids. The water would rise...
Replies
Views
I have a vanity basin and concealed cistern toilet to install. In place if a wall hung basin and toilet in a down stairs cloak room. The only...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock