Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Theres a big fat mozzie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

turnpin

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Theres a big fat mozzie hiding in my lounge despite being sprayed I know it's fat cos its drunk about3 pints of my blood I have the wounds to prove it ....price to pay having windows and doors open trying to cool things down ...lets be careful out there regards Turnpin:bomb:

Invest in one of these -

fly-swatter.jpg

I have, great fun sneaking up on the wee buggers!

They seem home in on you when you breathe out CO2

( May be they will come and drown in my beer , instead ! )

You want one of those electrified tennis racquets. You can smell the little feckers burning :)

Nah. The correct way to hunt flies is with an elastic band, twanged from the fingers.

Points are scored for distance, splat factor and whether the fly was at rest or on the wing when it met its rubbery destiny.

Nah. The correct way to hunt flies is with an elastic band, twanged from the fingers.

Points are scored for distance, splat factor and whether the fly was at rest or on the wing when it met its rubbery destiny.

I used to hunt winged critters like this. The last time resulted in an eerily quiet evening in the Croppie household......

If I can be bothered walking to the van and want a laugh, I use the old rothenburger superfire.
One trip through the flame and they are all history.

I like to flick them with a twirled up tea towel, I'm seriously some kind of tea towel ninja, last week I was 3 for 3, 2 stationary and one in flight.
When they're not flying the trick is to aim just behind them as they take off backwards when jumping to fly off.
I may or may not have too much time on my hands sometimes...

Be tactful, drink a whole bottle of whiskey and pass out in the same room giving it an easy and last meal as it will die of alcohol poisoning.

I get insects out just by opening windows & catching them in clear plastic cups with a bit of card over it, or I use a sheet of paper to throw them from the window to the opening.
I don't want any spiders or bees to expire tbh, but I guess ordinary flies are pests.
You could use a shotgun to blast any flies inside your house!
There is one that is a salt gun works by air. Check out salt gun on YouTube.

I agree.
Possibly the best thing joe has ever uttered. And ive heard a lot more of his utterings than you guys.
I assure you most of it is drivel

Sorry joe:D

Like that is it?
Haha you (quickly checks to see if this topic is in the arms or not) complete steward of some bar somewhere...
Did you get that blocked loo job I passed your way a couple of weeks ago? From what she said it sounded like a wholemeal porridge job...

Be tactful, drink a whole bottle of whiskey and pass out in the same room giving it an easy and last meal as it will die of alcohol poisoning.

Not if its a jockanese mozzie.......he will just pre order the taxi before he leaves home and pick his mates up on the way.

Saw a sign in a Turkish bar that said ...if you kill a mosquito look out for the twenty thousand that come to the funeral.....regards Turnpin:hand:

Brought two back from Tenerife. Not as good as the ones we brought back from Canada. This one has a gaurd over the electrified bit, the others didnt, far more effective.

Give it to brum if it`s 3 phase then he can practise his wiring skills :hand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Theres a big fat mozzie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock