Discuss Them bloody cistern bloo things in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
They smother all your dust sheets towels etc withe regulatory blue/pink/green, stain everything they come in contact with and void the warranty of the components you fit, whats not to love !

Unbelievable are they giving these things away at Tesco ? I have pulled out 4 in 2 weeks now bunging up drop valves .

I dislike many of the household cleaners on the market, particularly the chlorine and ammonia based ones.

Vinegar and/or baking soda are much safer, cause less damage to surfaces and are all that's needed for most jobs. Also a lot cheaper than branded products.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Them bloody cistern bloo things in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have just joined, after being pushed into some DIY plumbing. Here is my first plumbing DIY effort. I had a cistern lever that...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just had a "Main Eco Compact" combi boiler installed as the Biasi one failed. It seems to work fine, gives a hot bath, i dont ever use the...
Replies
Views
Hi I've seen a few threads with similar issues to mine, but none are exact. My conceala 2 cistern flushes fine, fills up and stops. But then it...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock