Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss The Grid are recruiting...for Emergency response Engineers.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was considering purge and relight as meter re runs a while back as a Subbie.

That's as far as I got. Iron re runs for pennies and copper under floor stuff for £8 per meter including boards and moving stuff.

Relights looked good TT and a visual inspection for £6.50 and you could do 10 an hour easy.

Was considering purge and relight as meter re runs a while back as a Subbie.

That's as far as I got. Iron re runs for pennies and copper under floor stuff for £8 per meter including boards and moving stuff.

Relights looked good TT and a visual inspection for £6.50 and you could do 10 an hour easy.

1 minute let by, 1minute to stabilise, 2 to test leaves 2 minutes to arrive, find meter under stairs, once custard answers if they are in etc etc, hang on the pink pigs are overhead :)

1 minute let by, 1minute to stabilise, 2 to test leaves 2 minutes to arrive, find meter under stairs, once custard answers if they are in etc etc, hang on the pink pigs are overhead :)

LOL,
You did forget the 'WELL IT WAS WORKING BEFORE " infamous one liner

And again

[DLMURL="http://careers.nationalgrid.com/jobs/05248/"]National Grid :: Lead Engineers (Emergency)[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I would imagine this is the cushiest job available to a gas engineer. That being said painfully boring and repetitive reading the paper all day sat in your van!

I would imagine this is the cushiest job available to a gas engineer. That being said painfully boring and repetitive reading the paper all day sat in your van!
Nothing could be further from the truth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Grid are recruiting...for Emergency response Engineers.. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am looking for a heating engineer to diagnose and resolve an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 combi boiler. Job Location: Copeland Rd...
Replies
Views
Had a call to a 82 Old man, he paid these £300 up front for a years cover, and I find out on arrival he's been waiting for 3 weeks, no heating or...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock