Search the forum,

Discuss Thanks gas man in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
no probs the more you post the more pm,s you will be able to send

Send your gas safe details to dave I think
But one of the mods will be able to tell you properly

Would you care to tell us a bit about yourself... (it'll boost your posts too)

I am new to the trade from Birmingham just finish my first year things are picking up a bit now keep getting stuck on the odd break down so I just need a good set of lads for a few pointers really and tips and to be fair

Well you won't find a better bunch of lads and plenty of extremely knowledgable lads that will be more than helpful

I am new to the trade from Birmingham just finish my first year things are picking up a bit now keep getting stuck on the odd break down so I just need a good set of lads for a few pointers really and tips and to be fair

where bouts you from mate.
If your a nose you'll get no help from me :)

I'm from handsworth wood my sons a blue nose if that helps i ant got a clue about football

i have lots up with you,they are now looking for the one eyed green tennis ball monster from monsters inc:teeth_smile:

If they are female and they get lucky they'll find it. I've got it tattooed on my arse. As sad as that is, it the honest truth ;-)

Here you are. Three hours of agony but its my favourite film so it's ok in my book. That's a photo from straight after. It was about 4 months ago and healed up nicely now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 79
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thanks gas man in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an old gas pipe in the understairs cupboard. The previous occupants had the gas meter moved, but this old pipe remained. This pipe goes behind the electrical CU which I'm due to have replaced soon. We are looking to cut the old pipe out, but trying to working out what material it's...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas foundation and in order to progress to ACS, I have to finish my portfolio. I also want to learn plumbing along with gas so I can learn more things. I...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to light. One has to push a lot more firmly down on the control slide to get it to light. At which point, all is fine. The pilot is good, new battery...
Replies
Views
Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas hob. Ive noticed that the oven supply 15mm and the hob supply is 15mm but once the cupboard is out i can see the hob supply is 10mm in the wall. Which...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock