Search the forum,

Discuss Thank you wayne. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ermintrude

Wayne( aka miss plumb) is a top lad. He drove out of his way to drop off mlcp jaws for free.
I was in a rush but he knows his beans and I'm looking forward to shadowing him

Biomass and renewables repairs. All the crap installs will be well rotted out now so time for me to make money

Nice one guy , I hope you make your second million mate ,,

cheers chaps, i think!!!!

good to meet you Guy, glad ya mrs didnt give you grief for being late home.

When I set this account up I was working with the Mrs as she is time served plumber turned mechanical design engineer and the business was her name, I have since changed companies to Pennine Biomass but just to much che to change my profile name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Thank you wayne. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Did anyone watch Britain's Got Talent last night? There was a Plumber on from Stockport called Darren who bottled it last year but did his audition last night.. He was a stand up comedian and he got off to a rocky start but by the end everyone was loving him! Does anyone know him? Is he a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was prosecuted after Hereford Trading Standards Team found that he was falsely claiming to be on the Gas Safe Register when he was not, putting members of the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and pebbles!) We saw that the pipe that takes water down the gutter was visibly full to the top. He said he will return with a coil to push through...
Replies
Views
S
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator pipes during the strip out. Not the end of the world as damages happens. I am responsible builder and paying my bills and to repair the damages if...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've got a testo 327-1 that I purchased back in 2019 when I went self employed. The analyser hasn't been calibrated since purchase. After around 18 months my business swayed more towards bathroom installs and I got stuck doing them for years. Now I'm fed up of them I re sat my exams, re...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock