Search the forum,

Discuss TF1 Omega Filter on heating system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, not on the tools now days just the odd job for family and friends.
Need to put a filter on the heating system my problem is all the pipe work goes from the boiler into the loft and across the loft floor, (Bungalow) the only place to put filter is between the boiler and ceiling 9" (228mm) to play with, the TF1 is 241mm long with valves, question is if I take one valve off, will the pipe go into the body with olive and nut to make a compression fitting, all this on the return side and put a full bore valve on the flow side.Hope this make sense. Thanks.Mick.

what boiler and system is it?

Wooster boiler and open vent

cant put a valve on the flow then sorry

as if anyone shuts it off there no safety valve on the boiler, i know no one might but it could

They do a omega filter without valves needs to be on the return into the boiler . cheers kop

Screenshot_2018-01-21-19-31-17.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to TF1 Omega Filter on heating system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up to 1.3. I've had an engineer look inside the boiler and he can't see anything wrong. I've checked the pipes all over the house and cannot see any...
Replies
Views
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock